"Put a Pep in Your Saturday Step"
MMS is a casual, free, community event where people attend for 45 minutes on Saturday morning to get a positive message designed to encourage, empower and "Put a Pep in Your Saturday Step!"
We share our MMS message in many different formats...
- *Anti-Bullying Town Hall style meetings
- *One or Two speakers delivering their own unique messages
- *15 Speakers delivering 3 minute messages
- *Interview style conversations
- *Multi-Media clips
- * Community service projects i.e., assisting the homeless, raising money and awareness for non-profits such as It Takes Guts, anti-bullying town hall meetings and foster youth talks and workshops.
The mission is to add value by way of the message delivered in an environment full of positive energy in a short time window. We like to call it "drive-thru, feel good MOTIVATION."
Come get some!
Every 3rd Saturday of the month!